1. Root Chakra - Represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded.
- Location: Base of spine in tailbone area.
- Emotional issues: Survival issues such as financial independence, money, and food.
2. Sacral Chakra - Our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences.
- Location: Lower abdomen, about 2 inches below the navel and 2 inches in.
- Emotional issues: Sense of abundance, well-being, pleasure, sexuality.
- Location: Upper abdomen in the stomach area.
- Emotional issues: Self-worth, self-confidence, self-esteem.
- Location: Center of chest just above heart.
- Emotional issues: Love, joy, inner peace.
- Location: Throat.
- Emotional issues: Communication, self-expression of feelings, the truth.
- Location: Forehead between the eyes. (Also called the Brow Chakra)
- Emotional issues: Intuition, imagination, wisdom, ability to think and make decisions.
- Location: The very top of the head.
- Emotional issues: Inner and outer beauty, our connection to spirituality, pure bliss.
+ Natural Health + Spirituality + Personal Development = New Life...
Visit out website to get more free personal development worksheets.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/rsdrainbowfoundation for free guided meditations and more!
Follow our Free Podcast Center at http://www.lifeyou.me
(available on ITunes too!)
Join our Meetup Group!
Subscribe to our website and receive Our E-book Free!!