Friday, September 27, 2019

My Cat "Solomon King" in a fun little conversation-Funny Cat Videos-Cute...


I think I shared this already.. but I just uploaded it to YOUTUBE so I figured its been a while I may as well share it again.. Its fun to watch!

My Cat Solomon in a fun little conversation-#FunnyCatVideos #CuteCatVideos

My #cat starts talking to me when I'm in my home office. He hates that I don't allow them into my office..since I have 8 cats now, (2 passed away since this video) I can't have them laying on my equipment and getting their fur into my items :)

Not only are my #cats  a HUGE part of my life... #supportingcats and saving them from the streets is something I truly believe in :)

With that said...I wanted to introduce a personal part of my life to my audience:)

ENJOY~!

Namaste!
Lisa Muria

No comments:

Post a Comment